HANDHELD BEARING CHECKER KIT WITH TRA-73 TRANSDUCER
- Through the prediction of bearing damage via shock pulse measurement, users can eliminate most of all unplanned downtime and unnecessary repair of good bearings
- Using the Shock Pulse Method, Bearing Checker measures the condition of ball and roller bearings; giving a green - yellow - red status indication showing whether damage is developing and its severity.
- Built-in infrared sensor measures machine surface temperatureEquipped with an electronic stethoscope function for detecting machine sound irregularities. reading every time a bearing reading is taken.
- When not in use, automatic power off conserves battery power. When switched back on, Bearing Checker resumes its last mode.
- The instrument can be used on most rotating machinery, such as electrical motors, fans and pumps, in a diversity of industrial environments.
Measurements & Functions :
Shock Pulse - Measures shock pulse vibration level in decibels & provides Green - Yellow - Red status indication showing stage & extent of bearing damage
Temperature - Uses Infrared technology to measure surface temperature of bearings
Sound - Has a built-in Stethoscope function for listening to machinery sounds & signatures
Utilities - Onboard customization tools allow user to select metric / Imperial units, battery type, etc.
Product Includes (2) “AA” batteries, Quickstart Guide, Evaluation Guide, CD with full manual, TRA73 transducer
Size: 6.2 x 2.4 x 1.2 in
Weight: 6.5 ounces including batteries
Keypad: Sealed membrane (silicone rubber)
Display: Graphic monochrome, 64x128 pixels, LED backlight
Bearing Condition: Green, yellow and red light
Shock Pulse Measurement Range: -9 to 90 dBsv, +3 dBsv
Bearing Condition Indication: Green, Yellow & Red LEDs
IR Temperature Range: 14°F to 320°F (-10°C to +160°C)
Stethoscope / Earphone Mode: 8 level amplification
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries, alkaline or rechargeable
Battery Life: > 20 hours of normal use
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug for headphones
General Functions: Battery status display, transducer line test, metric or Imperial units of measurement, language independent menus with symbols, storage of up to 10 measurement values