The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
* Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
* Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
* Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
* 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
ReCap Pro Software
* Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
* Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
* Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
* Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
* Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
* Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
* On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
* Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
Ease of Use
* Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
* Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
Simplified Data Collection
* Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
* Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.
BLK360 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
* Imaging scanner : 3D scanner with integrated spherical imaging system and thermography panorama sensor system
DESIGN & PHYSICAL
* Housing : Black anodized aluminium
* Dimensions : Height: 165 mm / Diameter: 100 mm
* Weight : 1kg
* Transport cover : Hood with integrated floorstand
* Mounting mechanism : Button-press quick release
* Stand-alone operation : One-button operation
* Remote operation : iPad app, Apple iPad Pro® 12.9”/iOS 10 or later
* Wireless communication : Integrated wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
* Internal memory : Storage for > 100 setups
* Instrument orientation : Upright and upside down
* Battery type : Internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery (Leica GEB212)
* Capacity : Typically >40 setups
* Distance measurement system : High speed time of flight enhanced by Waveform Digitizing (WFD) technology
* Laser class : 1 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1:2014)
* Wavelength : 830 nm
* Field of view : 360° (horizontal) / 300° (vertical)
* Range : min. 0.6 - up to 60 m
* Point measurement rate : up to 360’000 pts / sec
* Ranging accuracy : 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m
* Measurement modes : 3 user selectable resolution settings
* Camera System : 15 Mpixel 3-camera system, 150Mpx full dome capture, HDR, LED flash Calibrated spherical image, 360° x 300°
* Thermal Camera : FLIR technology based longwave infrared camera
Thermal panoramic image, 360° x 70°
* Measurement speed : < 3 min for complete fulldome scan, spherical image & thermal image
* 3D point accuracy : 6mm @ 10m / 8mm @ 20m
* Robustness : Designed for indoor and outdoor use
* Operating temperature : +5 to +40° C
* Dust/Humidity : Solid particle/liquid ingress protection IP54 (IEC 60529)
* Live image and scanned data streaming
* Live data viewing and editing
* Automatic tilt measurements