The Trimble® TX8 laser scanner sets new standards for performance and ease of use in high-speed collection of 3D data. Using a state-of-the-art blend of speed, long range and precision, the Trimble TX8 delivers high quality results in civil survey, industrial measurement, engineering and construction. It’s the scanner of choice for high levels of productivity, accuracy and exibility.
A Revolution in 3D Scanning
Using Trimble’s patented Lightning technology, the Trimble TX8 can measure one million points per second while capturing precise data over its full measurement range. Because Trimble Lightning technology is less susceptible to variation in surface types and atmospheric conditions, you can capture complete datasets from each station.
High Performance for Demanding Applications
The Trimble TX8 is ideal for capturing detailed data on existing conditions. Making high-speed measurements without compromising range or precision, the Trimble TX8 delivers the high-density 3D point clouds design and analysis professionals need.
* Increase field productivity with the fastest, high resolution scans on the market
* Confidence in data accuracy, clarityand richness
* True performance in real world environments
* Fast image capture to colorize scans with VISION™ technology
* Intuitive and easy to operate
* Data integrates with Trimble survey instruments and Trimble Realworks software
* Trimble TX8 Instrument Pack
* Trimble TX Battery Kit, including charger, 4 batteries, cables, and hard case
* TX8 Transportation case
* USB flash drive 64GB
* 12V power supply and cable
* Tribrach with optical plummet
* Lens cleaning fluid and tissues
* Pack of 10 Adhesive B&W checker targets
* Hard case with 3 pack of 230mm scanner spheres, plus magnetic mounts and adapters for spheres and MT1000 prism