The Trimble V10 Imaging Rover with Trimble VISION™ technology is an integrated camera system that precisely captures 360-degree digital panoramas for efficient visual documentation and measurement of the surrounding environment. As a complete system solution, the Trimble V10 enables you to capture more critical information that can be transformed into enhanced, rich geospatial deliverables. With the Trimble V10, a picture is worth a thousand points.
Rapid Data Capture – Trimble VISION at the rod
The Trimble V10 featuring Trimble VISION technology allows you to capture a 60 MP panorama image with the simple push of a button.
* A total of 12 calibrated cameras – seven panorama and five downward-looking – provide complete site documentation that can be used to make photogrammetric measurements
* Integrates seamlessly with the Trimble R-series GNSS receivers, Trimble S-series total stations, and VX spatial station
* Capture panoramas, review images and store observations using Trimble Access field software
* High dynamic range (HDR) imagery improves image quality, even when you are working in variable light conditions
* Trimble V10 360 Degree Imaging Rover
* Two Trimble R10 battery packs
* Trimble dual bay charger
* Trimble soft cover for V10
* Owners Manual and Targets
* Trimble V10 Carrying Case
* Trimble V10 Bipod/Rover Pole
* Trimble Carrying Bag for Pole